Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hope

As the number of sleeps counts down to the day I leave for Nigeria, the "theme" of hope continues to run through my head.

I bought this necklace several months ago , and have been wearing it daily as a reminder about what I literally cling to everyday.



Here in Canada, I hope I can get everything I need to get done before I leave, I hope my patients at work are still alive when I return the next day:-) (and that I have taken good care of them)
I hope I am living my life the way that God intended for me.

In Nigeria, I hope that I can be an encouragement, a source of knowledge (that will be a stretch!), a good student, and a patient observer.
I pray that I will see hope in Nigeria.

Thank you to all who have been so supportive in my journeys! They are a step towards a more
permanent position living and working as a nurse in Africa.


No comments: